This is an agreement between Mi Contra Fa, Inc., d/b/a/ California Leadership, (“CL”) and you the Participant (“Participant”) made today on the date of your purchase of the Evolving Love Workshop.
The Evolving Love Circle ("Circle") is a bi-monthly 60-minute group call facilitated by Jennifer Russell covering the topic of love and relating.
Terms and Conditions:
- Description. Any Participant who participate in the Circle will receive information and experiences conducive to exploring love and relating.
- CL Provides. CL provides access to participate on the calls, recordings, an Evolving Love facebook group, and facilitation on those calls twice a month.
- Circle Changes. If for any reason we deem it necessary to change the dates or times we may do so by notifying you in writing of the changes we make. In this case you retain the right to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- Payments. Participant agrees to complete ALL payments according to the payment option chosen:
Initial Payment: You will be charged $95 on the day you register.
Monthly Payments: After initial payment you will be charged $95.00 on the 1st of each month
Participant shall complete all payments as agreed regardless of Participant’s attendance or consumption of materials. Failure to participate is not grounds for a refund.
- Outstanding Balance. Participant with a late or outstanding balance may not be permitted to access content or call recordings until Participant’s payments are current.
- Canceling Your Enrollment Within The 3 Day Cooling-off Period. If you choose to cancel your enrollment for any reason within 3 business days of purchase, then we will refund you the total amount. Please allow up to 10 business days after your refund has been approved for your refund to be processed. Participants must notify CL in writing during this period explaining that they are electing to drop the circle and are requesting a refund. Send this correspondence to email@example.com or California Leadership 23 Regulus Ct Alameda, CA 94501 on or before the refund period date in order to be eligible for a full refund. After the refund period, the Participant acknowledges that all remaining payments are due for that month. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Canceling Your Enrollment After the 3 Day Cooling-off Period for Future Months. Participant retains the right to cancel this subscription at any time after the 3 day cooling off period for any future months that have not yet been billed. Cancellation must be submitted to CL in writing. Send this correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or California Leadership 23 Regulus Ct Alameda, CA 94501 10 days before the end of the month in order to avoid being charged for the following month. Refunds will not be issued for prior months that have already been billed after the initial month's 3 day cooling off period.
- Intellectual Property: The Participant acknowledges that all course materials are subject to copyright law. Participants shall not reproduce any course materials in whole or part without the express written consent of the copyright holder. In most cases, the copyright holder is CL. Participants may be exposed to copyrighted material not owned by CL.
- Disclaimer: The Participant recognizes that CL does not make any warrants or guarantees about the Participant’s love life, sex life, relationship status, or mental health either during or after completion of the Circle. CL does not accept responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies in, or omissions from, the information and experiences provided during or in relation to the Circle.
- Physical & Psychological Health. Participant acknowledges that the Circle may be emotionally challenging and stressful. The Participant is responsible for their own mental and physical safety and well being. This Circle is not intended, nor appropriate for people with diagnosed mental or emotional conditions. If Participant has a history of any medical or psychological problems, CL strongly advises and encourages that Participant to seek out the help of a professional.
- Hold Harmless: Participant shall hold Bryan Franklin, Jennifer Russell, CL, its employees, directors, officers, contractors, parent companies, representatives, shareholders, volunteers, assigns and affiliates harmless against any and all losses, claims, damages and expenses.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement represents the entire agreement and supersedes all prior agreements oral or written.
If we can be of any assistance to you our contact details are:
23 Regulus Ct
Alameda CA 94501
Customer Support: Kim Howerton